Dordogne Cycling offers centre based guided cycling holidays providing a choice of either half board or B&B catering.
On our holidays you stay with us, so you can relax, unpack and unwind. We are based in the beautiful north west area of the Dordogne, bordering the Charente.
With winding, virtual traffic free roads, beautiful scenery and pretty villages and towns, it is the perfect place to discover France by bike. We tailor your days cycling from our well researched routes based on your fitness and experience.
All levels are catered for. There are shorter, easier routes for beginners or longer routes with plenty of hills for the more experience cyclists.
After a days cycling you can relax by the heated pool before enjoying a lovely home cooked 3 course meal prepared from local produce. Breakfast is also provided and afternoon tea and cake is provided on return from your cycle ride.
Your accommodation is a charming 4 bedroom farmhouse, separate from the owners accommodation, so you have full use of all it’s facilities including living room with UK TV and a fully equipped kitchen.
There are 2 double rooms and 2 twins room with 2 bathrooms. You can enjoy breakfast out on the terrace soaking up the morning sun.
You have use of the heated swimming pool. Perfect after a days cycling.
What we offer
- What we provide is a spacious 4 bedroom farmhouse.
Great for larger groups or individuals.
- Breakfast, and 3 course dinner or just breakfast if you are opting for the B&B package.
- Tailored routes depending on ability and experience.
- Guided cycling routes with visits to local chateaux .
- Secure garage for bike storage, maintenance and repair kits.
- Bike hire available for those not bringing their own.
- Cycling helmets.
- Back-up vehicle if required.
- Heated Pool with Sauna.
- All linen and bath towels provided.
- Pool Towels available on request.
You will need to bring cycling wear and cycling shoes but we can provide helmets if required.